Join me for 2019 in Connect Five – Books.
Congratulations to Bev at Beverley Baird for Sept/October. She’ll be choosing her book soon.
The last couple of months here are some of the connections readers made.
- Ocean/Water Theme
- Weather Seasons Theme
- Anne Bishop Books – The Others Series
- Five by Sarah MacLean
- Titles with Four Letters
- Brides and British nobility
- Five Books by Francis Beeding
- Five books exploring Diversity
- Louisa May Alcott book Theme
- Summer Theme
- Five books by Victor Bridges
This month readers linked up via blogs, twitter and Goodreads. Which was so cool and readers – so simple!
Remember you didn’t need to sign up for this challenge you can just join in as you see you have five connections.
When you have five that connect in whatever way you are able to group them then link up. How might you do this? One of these ways is good.
- Write and link up a blog post
- Share the five books on Instagram and link up
- Have a Goodreads shelf and link that up – this may be a little different but maybe use it in combination with a comment would be helpful.
- Or… if you belong to none of these places, share five books in a comment.
What’s the Challenge?
To look for connections between books you read. There will be many connections that just float over our awareness. Let’s see can we raise that a bit, whether its fairly surface level or something deeper.
If you need some guidelines for this then see the original post. Connect Five Books.
- A book can only be used once for this challenge in the year.
- The books must be read in 2019.
- Books can be carried over until you have five of something. It may take a few months to gather five of something.
- You may have many connections of five to link up . So if you have two groups of five then you can link up twice and so on within a month.
- You may just link one group of five during the year, or many each month. It depends on how many connections you come across!
- Use the hashtag #connect5books2019 if sharing on social media.
Every second month I will post a link up on the last Wednesday of the month. This one will finish on the last day of December.
For those who have a five book connection and link up there will be a random prize draw for one reader who will win a book of their choice for that month from the Book Depository.
At the end of the year there will be one draw as well for all those who have participated during the year – a book of choice from the Book Depository up to the value of $18 U.
Please remember to link to the actual post/place where you have the five connections.