Total books read this month: 14
The Best is Yet to Come. 4 stars
Thank You for Listening. 5 stars
The Book Haters’ Book Club. 3 stars
Snowed in for Christmas. 4.5 stars
Flirting with Fifty. 4 stars
All is Bright. 4 stars
A Brighter Flame. 3 stars
The Italian Daughter 4 stars
Grace Under Fire. 4 stars
Murder on the Poet’s Walk. 4 stars
LowCountry Boil. 4 stars
The Bodyguard 4.5 stars
State of the Union 4 stars
Becoming Beth. Meredith Appleyard. 3.5 stars.
New to me authors:
Susan M Boyer*
*Would read again
Top Print Book for September
Top Audio Book for September
Top Kindle Book for September
Looking forward to reading in October
It’s going to be just about all review books. My finger was trigger happy at NetGalley! There is nothing that stands out, but they all looked good enough for my my finger to go “Read it!”
Review of Reading Goals for September
- read one or two off my shelf. I did get one print and one Kindle book from my own shelf.
- keep up to date with library books with my turn. Read three from the library.
- Read the review books on my calendar. Yes – done
- Choose and start my slow and steady read. I chose Emma by Jane Austen and I am happy to say I am more than half way through it.
Main Reading Goals for October
- Read the review books I have on my calendar
- Continue with my slow and steady read – Emma
- Maybe sneak in one off my shelf or a library book if necessary.
Linking up with Nicole from FeedYourFiction Addiction.