Total books read this month: 10
New to me authors:
Lauren K Denton
Top Book for November
Hard choice to make, didn’t really have a top read this month. They all almost rated 4 stars. One 3 star. However the one I was most taken by was The Other Bennet Sister, mainly because it surprised me at how much I enjoyed it.
Looking forward to reading in December
Already started reading Archangel’s Sun and I don’t have my sight set on anything else in particular.
Main Reading Goals for November were.
- read three books from my actual TBR shelf. I read one!
- read one lurking book from my Kindle TBR Yes – Almost Just Friends.
- keep up with the library reserves that land my way Pretty much, a few I put back after deciding after looking a bit more at them I didn’t want to read them just now.
- read some of the annotated Pride and Prejudice. I read a very small amount of it.
- reread a book ! Yes, by accident because I’d forgotten I’d read it but it still counts because I realised and kept going.
Main Reading Goals for December
- See if I can start off a cozy mystery series that I’ll keep reading. I have a first book to pick up from the library.
- read on actual book from my TBR print shelf and one from my Kindle
- think about some reading goals for 2021 and write them down.
Incoming Books for November
Linking up with Nicole from FeedYourFiction Addiction.