Total books read this month: 13
Lessons in Chemistry 5 stars
Keeping Up Appearances 4.25 stars
The Boxing Baroness. 3.75 stars
The Banned Bookshop of Maggie Banks 3.8 stars
The Winter Garden. 4 stars
Emma. 5 stars
One Mountain Away. 5 stars. (Reread)
The Peach Keeper 4 stars.
Gilt. Jamie Brenner 4 stars
Work Wives. 3 stars.
Die for Me. 4 stars
Secrets in the Stacks 3.5 stars
High Spirits. 3.5 stars
New to me authors:
Bonnie Garmus *
* Would read author again
Top Audiobook Book for October
And my top book overall.
Top Print Book Completed in October
Top Kindle Book for October
Looking forward to new releases in November
I have already pre-ordered Nalini Singh’s book, I’ll buy The Choice as soon as it publishes and most likely will look into buying The Bookstore Sisters as well.
Review of Reading Goals for October
- Read the review books I have on my calendar. I read six of the seven I had planned so I moved that one into November.
- Continue with my slow and steady read – Emma. I did and completed it this month.
- Maybe sneak in one off my shelf or a library book if necessary. I read two off my shelf and one from the library. Happy with that.
Main Reading Goals for November
- Read four review books on my calendar
- Read two library books.
- Possibly five from my own shelf.
- Complete my slow and steady book that I have started Us Against You by Fredrik Backman and then choose and start my next one.
- Start a list of books I want to buy or get from library into my reading notebook for the next little while, I’ve taken my eye off what I want to read coming up. I realised that when Katherine mentioned The Choice.
Linking up with Nicole from FeedYourFiction Addiction.