Today I am taking part in The Artsy Reader Girl’s link up.
Todays link up asks us to take a look at our most anticipated books being released in the first half of 2023.
I thought I wouldn’t find ten but I did! There are a couple of others but I have them so I am choosing the ten I want to remind myself to keep an eye out for.
1. Someone Else’s Shoes Jojo Moyes. February
2. Coronation Year. Jennifer Robson. April
3. The Wonderful Thing about Phoenix Rose. Josephine Moon. April
4. Identity. Nora Roberts. May
5. The Girl from Donegal. Carmel Harrington. No cover out yet. May
6. Warrior Girl Unearthed. Andeline Boulley. May
7. The Celebrants. Steven Rowley. May
8. Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt. Lucinda Riley/Harry Whittaker. Audio most likely. May
9. The Secret Book of Flora Lea. Patti Callahan Henry. May
10. The Money Club Fiona Lowe. May