Total books read this month: 13
I enjoyed most of the books I read this month. I did find the Lyn Kurland audiobook a little tedious (3 stars) and Robyn Carr and Susan Mallery did not quite live up to my expectations. 3.5 stars. All the others were rated by me as 4 stars. Except my two top books which I gave 5 stars.
New to me authors:
Paperbacks from TBR: 5
Top Books for March
Looking forward to reading in April
From my own shelf and two for review.
Review of Reading Goals for March
- Read five books off my print shelf. Yes.
- Read my three review books. Yes. Four actually.
- Keep reading a chapter most days from Pride and Prejudice. Ouch, very few pages.
- Maybe fit in a Kindle or library book. One library book.
Main Reading Goals for April
- read five more print books off my TBR shelf
- read at least one library book.
- Re focus on Pride and Prejudice.
Linking up with Nicole from FeedYourFiction Addiction.