Total books read this month:14 That’s the most in a month in 2020.
New to me authors:
Fatima Farheen Mirza
Top Book for October
Loved 99% of the books this month. I think though because of the twist in this one I am giving it my favourite. If you like romantic suspense and haven’t tried this series, consider it.
Looking forward to being published in November
Main Reading Goals for October were well intended but not that successful!
- read four books at least from my actual shelf. – achieved two.
- read two books on my Kindle – none
- read one book at least outside my wheelhouse – one Poet X.
- reread one book – no.
So Main Reading Goals for November.
- read three books from my actual TBR shelf
- read one lurking book from my Kindle TBR
- keep up with the library reserves that land my way
- read some of the annotated Pride and Prejudice
- reread a book !
Incoming Books for October
From NetGalley or Edelweiss
Linking up with Nicole from Feed Your Fiction Addiction.