I am joining this challenge again for 2019. In 2018 I made 11 out of the 12 books, for 2019 I hope to read the full 12.
The topics are:
- A book you’ve been meaning to read. The Wednesday Wars Gary D Schmidt
- A book about a topic that fascinates you.
- A book in the backlist of a favorite author. Fox River. Emilie Richards
- A book recommended to you by someone with great taste. The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay recommended by Katherine P from I Wish I Lived in a Library
- Book One by same author. Carmel Harrington The Woman at 72 Derry Lane.
- Book Two by same author. Carmel Harrington Every Time a Bell Rings
- Book Three by same author. Carmel Harrington. The Things I Should Have Told You
- A book you chose for the cover A Month of Sundays Liz Byrski
- A book by an author who is new to you. The Huntress. Kate Quinn
- A book in translation The Red Address Book. Sofia Lundberg
- A book (genre) outside your comfort zone. Meet Me at the Museum Anne Youngson – epistolary fiction.
- A book published before you were born. Enchanted April. Elizabeth Arnim