I am going to do the library challenge again which is hosted at Angela’s Guilty Pleasures.
Follow the link to get all the information.
In 2018 I used the library really well thanks to this challenge and went beyond my goal of 24. I learned how to reserve books while the books were still on order at the library and so I read a number of them that were published in 2018 and saved myself from buying them! My only difficulty was sometimes having so many become available at one time.
My goal for 2019 is going to be Overdrive Junkie with 36 as the total I am aiming for.
- Becoming Mrs Lewis Patti Callahan Historical Fiction. 5 stars.
- Suitcase of Dreams Tania Blanchard Historical Fiction 4 stars.
- Marilla of Green Gables Historical Fiction 4 stars
- The Red Address Book. Multi Time line Fiction. 4 stars
- Strawberry Hill Catherine Anderson 3 stars
- Meet Me at the Museum Anne Youngson 4 stars
- The Cottage at Rosella Cove Sandi Docker 3 stars
- The Natural Home Wendyl Nissen 5 stars
- From Night Owl to Dogfish 4 stars Holly Sloan/Meg Wolitzer
- Ayesha at Last Uzma Jalaluddin 4 stars
- The Accidental Beauty Queen Teri Wilson 3 stars
- When We Left Cuba Chanel Cleeton 4 stars
- I’m Fine and Neither Are You Camille Pagán. 4 stars
- Inheritance: A memoir of genealogy, paternity and love. Dani Shapiro 4 stars
- The Secret of Clouds Alyson Richman 4 stars
- The Gift of Friends. Emma Hannigan. 5 star
Second Half of Year
- Ask Again, Yes. Mary Beth Keane. 3 stars
- The Summer Guests. Mary Alice Monroe. 4 stars