- Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2018
- Write and publish a post stating your intention to participate. In the post please include the Challenge graphic and a link back to this post. Then link your intention post at the bottom of this post. Make sure it is the actual post and not just a generic link to your blog. If you do not have a blog, leave a comment with stating your intention below and how you are going to track.
- Add your reviews back here on the link in this post. At the end of every three months there will be two prizes of U.S. $15 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or U.S. Amazon voucher, for the entries. There will be a new linky then for the next quarter and so on to the end of December.
- Reviews are not mandatory and if you prefer to keep a list of the books read and the category they cross off the card, then you can still enter for the completion of a Full House by linking to that list on the final linky or in a comment. The list could be kept on somewhere like Goodreads or in a Google doc. If you are on Goodreads but don’t have a blog you might like to link your reviews to the linky to be in to win the quarterly prizes. Or any place where you do reviews on the web.
Link Ups Each Quarter.
Jan – March Now Closed
April- June Now Closed
July – September Now Open
October – December
- Each review can only be linked up once in the year. However it doesn’t matter when you read the book in 2018 – which month, just link as you remember or have time. So if you read it in January you may not get around to linking it until say… May. That is fine.
- Books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing. However a different book for each square, one book cannot cover two squares.
- There will be a final post to link in a summary post for the challenge for those who have completed a full house. This will close on the 2nd January 2019 and a winner will be chosen using random.org for one U.S. $40 prize which again can be used to buy books at the Book Depository or be received as an Amazon voucher. Often participants never come back to link to the completion line! I will therefore open it early so that you can do it and forget it!
Will go live towards end of first quarter.
Obviously some of these will be either fiction or non-fiction, but there are others that could be either and so that is your choice which way you go.
- Mystery or thriller
- Over 500 pages
- Setting in library or bookshop
- 4 word title
- Last book added to your TBR (as of the time you fulfil this one)
- Coming of Age theme
- Adapted to a Movie
- Holiday season
- Has big plot twist
- Book to improve your life
- Redemption theme
- Has a number in the title
- Under 250 pages
- New to you author from another country
- From a favorite series of yours
- Dual time line
- Non fiction hobby book
- Children’s book ( could be a picture book if wished)
- Book chosen randomly from TBR shelf. You might like to do it with your eyes closed from an actual shelf. Or check your TBR on Goodreads, see how many there are and put that number into random.org. Or whatever method you think of.
- Memoir or Autobiography
If you have any questions just leave them below in the comments.